Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use:
By accessing the Official Website of the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim (royalhousemim.org), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you as the user are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law where applicable.
- User License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of materials/information from the Official Website of the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing via your web browser. This is the grant of license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials (with the exception of sharing on social media, where media sharing links are displayed in the article);
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written consent;
- attempt to decompile, hack or reverse engineer any software contained on the Official Website of the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This grant of license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license. The nature of this website is to inform the public about the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim.
We make every attempt to provide information that is accurate and documented via books, paperwork and collective memory from the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim and it's people. All photographs shown are used by permission from the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim, or are in the public domain.
The above having been stated, materials on the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim website are provided "as-is." We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to or from this site.
In no event shall the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim or its associates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim website, even if we, or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim website may include historical, technical, typographical, photographic, or graphical errors. The Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim does not legally warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current although we make every attempt at accuracy. The Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. The Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim does not, however, make any legal commitment to update the materials.
The Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim has not reviewed all of the content of any sites linked from its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Royal house of Sefwi Obeng-Mim of said site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- User Submitted Information
The only user submitted information at this point in time is a result of our contact form. We ask for the user's email and name. We request that it be accurate so that we may contact you in return. We will not share this information, without your permission.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Royal House of Sefwi Obeng-Mim web site shall be governed by the laws of the Ghana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, lawful, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our members, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We will never sell or give your information to others without your expressed agreement.